After the Supercell’s trend Clash Royale fell out of the pan, it’s fanbase has been massive.
There are hundreds of thousands of players looking for unlimited resources: Gold & Gems. When you have unlimited Gems in Clash Royale, you get all the cards at ease.
This is when ‘Clash Royale private servers‘ comes out of the box.
In this post, I will share some of the best Clash Royale private servers for both Android & iOS players.
I personally use Bluestacks to play Clash Royale (bigger screen advantage). When you have a huge screen in front of you, and you are battling with others live, it’s very satisfying.
Technically, I use Android and this works for me just well.
Clash Royale Private Servers (Android & iOS)
Joining a private server sometimes feel very satisfying – having unlimited coins and gems.
Now here’s the fact, iOS players gotta use DNS to connect to the server, while Android players can download the FHX for Clash Royale.
I thing I appreciate about FHX is that they keep the private servers updated. Unlike many other private servers, FHX updates whenever new troops enter the arena.
Android users have the sweet spot here, while iOS players struggle to join the infinite arena.
Before you would like to join these Clash Royale private servers, you need to know the features!
- You have unlimited Gold and Gems.
- You have unlimited Chests to open!
- Just like the original server, you can have clans.
- You get Elixir that never needs to regenerate.
- If you want, you could buy all the cards at ease.
- You can friendly-battle your friend who is in your clan.
- These Clash Royale private servers work just like the official Clash Royale server.
Well, let’s see some of the cons of Clash Royale private servers.
- Sometimes, it gets very irritating as you have nothing to earn.
- Servers could get seriously laggy on some occasions.
- You might get
auto-disconnected(but now it’s improved).
Below you will find the link to the Clash Royale Private Server Free Download.